Brandcast is an independent, award-winning digital content agency based in Central London.
We work for a wide range of clients, with a specialist practice in healthcare, working for pharmaceutical and medical device companies, hospitals and clinics, and medical charities.
And we’re looking for an enthusiastic Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager with some agency experience to join our growing team.
What you can expect from Brandcast:
- To work on a wide variety of innovative projects for our new and existing clients
- The opportunity to get involved with exciting new business proposals and pitches
- A relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you quickly become an integral part of the team
- International travel (dependent on projects)
The Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day contact with the internal agency team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of active projects (across all media channels) moving through the agency.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, management of project timelines and ensuring internal agency staff are working to project deadlines; ensuring the agency team works to internal and key client milestone dates; and following agency quality-control procedures. They also include:
- Responsible for the management of a project/project jobs from start to finish
- Management of internal agency workflow and maintenance of quality control process
- Drafting of project estimates and ensuring profitability on all jobs assigned to you
- Attending regular status meetings with the client, ensuring all actions are captured and circulated in a timely fashion
- Maintaining internal agency team status reports and ensuring all members of the extended team are kept updated on the status of projects
- Assisting with internal process development
- Supporting senior team with the Company’s new business development efforts
- Supporting the senior team with the Company’s marketing drive
- Working with external suppliers and partner companies to effectively deliver projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Some agency experience preferable
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Team player, can-do attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organisational abilities
- Passion for challenging the status quo
- Good presentation skills
- Up to speed with all the latest digital and social media tools/channels
We’re always challenging ourselves to create great work and deliver projects that exceed client expectations. If you thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment, have a good sense of humour, an analytical mind, and want to make your mark in digital, then please get in touch with a CV and cover letter: email@example.com
No agencies please.