We are an independent, award-winning, digital healthcare and communications agency focussed on producing high-quality online video content. We combine digital expertise, media production experience, and a team that excels in developing scientific and healthcare content for both patient and healthcare-professional audiences.
Video is at the heart of what we do and we are looking for passionate candidates to support our video production studio. The role could be a full time junior editor role or a flexible part-time intern role and would be suitable for a junior editor or final-year film student looking to get a hands-on experience in video post-production within an agency setting.
- Assisting with editing of videos
- Assisting with production of motions graphics, design projects
- Trouble-shooting technical issues
- Managing encoding and multiple formats for websites, mobiles, display
- Providing creative input based on briefs for video projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work well, both alone and in a team
- Have experience using the Adobe suite – Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Media Encoder
- Be able to follow directions and deliver in-line with the brief
- Have a good sense of humour and be willing to go the extra mile
- Experience in other production roles, camera, sound, would be advantageous but not essential
When applying, please send a link to your showreel.