More than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute, with more than 1 billion unique users visiting the site each month. Based on these statistics it’s clear that brands need to look at ways to best optimise their channel. Creating and developing a compelling channel will give you more views and generate greater awareness for your brand. We have put together a set of tips that will help make your brand’s channel stand out from the crowd.
8 Top Tips:
1. Choose a memorable channel name and write your channel description with SEO in mind.
2. Think carefully about the design of your channel and make sure it reflects your brand personality.
3. Make sure your thumbnails are visually compelling and relevant to the video content.
4. Use appropriate keywords and eye-catching titles for your video tags.
5. Pick your featured/related videos carefully so they reflect your other videos.
6. Use analytics to work out your audience and tailor the content to them. (They might need subtitles!)
7. Include links to your own website and social channels with an easy call to action.
8. Engage with your audience. Read their comments, reply, solve their issues, say hello.