Planning and delivering great video content to the right audience at the right time is crucial for effective multichannel marketing.
Our MD Charlie Grieve is on the panel of a live webinar today discussing how best to leverage online video content to both patient and HCP audiences. The webinar will be live at 3pm 24th June, and then will be on streamed on demand if you miss it.
Charlie is joining Leslie Taylor (a Digital Healthcare Strategy and Customer Engagement Specialist), in discussing some of the key challenges and opportunities for pharma and their agencies – ‘Leveraging Online Video Content through Multi-Channel Dissemination’.
The webinar is free-to-access, and is being produced and streamed by leading online events and webcast platform provider Workcast in association with virtual meeting specialist MeetingZone.
They will be looking at
- The importance of content strategy and publishing plans in pharma
- Opportunity to target audiences through multi-channel dissemination
- Content opportunities and range of rich media formats
- Content marketing to maximise reach and audience
- Measuring results and success.
Charlie and Leslie will aim to provide insights into why these results matter, and how you can adapt your strategy to better position yourself for the healthcare market as it becomes increasingly patient centric.